Information stored at this website
Here at Excellent Team we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you have requested from us. You have full control over the data we share with other registered members at Excellent Team through the Privacy tab in your personal Account page. Excellent Team stores the following information of registered members:
- username (made up by yourself) to uniquely identify you
- First and Last Name to identify your content
- Email address to send notifications and messages
- Function and Company so other registered members can put your content in context
- monday.com account URL (see Apps section) in case your purchased one or more Apps for monday.com
- Any other information you decided to share on your profile or elsewhere on the platform
The aforementioned information is not shared with any third party. You can delete your account and all data associated with it through your account page, this will anonymize content you have created (like group posts and comments). If you want to delete all the content you created at Excellent Team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting content deletion before you delete your account.
During account registration you had the possibility to subscribe to one or more mailing lists. You can unsubscribe yourself through the Notifications tab in your personal Account page or at the bottom of each mail send to the mailing list.
Information stored in the Apps framework for monday.com
The Apps for monday.com available on this website use a common framework. This framework provides the functionality for the Apps and runs within a subdomain of this website (https://mondayapps.excellent-team.nl). Within this framework a database is used to store information needed for the Apps to function correctly. This database is only accessible within the aforementioned subdomain with the exception of one table that is shared with the website https://excellent-team.nl. This shared tables stores:
- your monday.com account URL (entered when you purchased the App)
- you monday accountId (obtained from monday.com during installation of the App)
- AppId and AppName (generated during the purchase and/or installation of the App)
- Trial date (set when App is installed)
- Purchase flag (boolean set during the purchase of the App
The Apps framework uses the monday.com seamless authorization functionality and your access tokens for monday.com are not stored in the database within this framework.
For each App information is stored within the database in a dedicated table for that App. These tables stores information derived from the configuration recipes used in monday.com when you configure the Apps. No information from your monday.com boards is stored. The tables stores configuration data (accountId, boardIds, columnIds, statusValues, groupIds, webhookIds and automationIds) from your monday.com boards where the App is configured. Removing the App from your board also removes this configuration data.